- To undertake delivery of both rugby and sports coaching sessions for the Community Department at Hinckley RFC.
- Work offered would be on a regular or flexible basis to be discussed with the Head of Community.
- To deliver sessions to children and young people ranging from primary school pupils right up to the elderly population.
- The role will be a paid opportunity on an hourly rate to be discussed with applicants on an individual basis commensurate to level of experience.
- More full-time roles may be become available in the future over time.
- To deliver high quality rugby and sports coaching sessions to groups as required by the Head of Community. - To work in schools and in other coaching environments.
- Demonstrate high professional standards in schools and other coaching environments.
- Promote the work of Hinckley RFC in the schools and wider community.
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with children and adults.
- Have a working knowledge of schools and have experience working with children.
- Have an RFU/NGB Level 2 Coaching award (or to be completed in the immediate future). - Effective communication skills and ability to demonstrate a professional image when working for the Community Department at Hinckley RFC.
- Able to have flexibility with working hours – this role may involve some evening or weekend work.
- Hold a current driving licence and have a car available to travel to work.
Please contact Jack Donovan on 07494894999 or email email@example.com to express an interest in this role.